The truth is I’m nothing Republican… Sorry Rob.
1. I love this advertisement, from Abercrombie and Fitch.
2. A couple nights ago I watched Charade, starring Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant. It was a good movie, a thriller with plenty of twists. But the best part? Cary Grant is devastating. And really funny!
3. I seriously get a Yankee Candle catalogue at our house once a week. And they now have scratch and sniff pages! I don’t even need to buy candles anymore, I just scratch all the pages before people come over and leave them around the house. Although, I think that this one is my new favorite: It smells of cinnamon and cranberry and cloves.
4. A few days ago Hubby and I went to a furniture store to try out new mattresses. The one we are using is getting old and tired. We tried the foam ones and the soft ones and the hard ones, but the one that we loved was this one. Does that make us old people? Yes, Grady would be pissed with the movement. But, it has built in massagers!
5. Oh, CNN, you’re wacky. The “subtle” subtext of this is astounding… Don’t make me spell it out…
Oh, Ok… HEIL!