Hits since the beginning!
As of the 25th of September it has been one year since I started this blog. I can’t fathom what an amazing outlet this has been in my life. I have reconnected with old friends, made new ones, and (hopefully) honed my writing.
And since I wanted to make you read and read and read, here’s a sampling of what has happened in the past year:
1. I saw the American Idols (the good ones): AI Tour
2. I wrote my first restaurant review… to some pretty frank comments… Frog and Turtle
3. We took a mini-trip to Great Barrington: GB Trip
3. We all met Cooper: Cooper-Duper
4. I saw La Boheme: Opera
5. I shared some old Pictures: Ah, Youth
6. We had a Christmas Party! Jingle Bells!
7. I almost die: Stoopid Maine
8. I made Mac and Cheese: Heart Attack
9. I made a flower: Peony
10. Hubby turned 40: Camden
11. We went to Maryland: Chloe
12. We bought couches: Leather
13. We bought a piano: A Handful of Keys
14. I love my Mom: Mother’s Day
15. I went to Florida: Mickey!
16. Grady was weird: …But Cute
18. We bought a car: XTerra
19. I hit on another man: Handcream
20. I did restaurant reviews. Lots of them: List
So, thank you to all my loyal readers. I could not do it without your support and comments. Here’s to another great year!