Hot and spicy. And pricy.
Remember when we were kids and the Halloween costumes consisted of those plastic masks that cut your face around your eyes and ears and plastic overalls that were kinda printed in the design of the idea of the suggestion of who you were trying to be that your mother picked up at Laverdier’s for $9.99? They’ve come a long way, baby.
1. When I was about ten my mother made me a Darth Vader costume. I had the cape and the chest plate and boot covering thingies. But this? This would have made me the most bad-ass kid on the block…
Buy it here, if you have a zillion bucks.
2. I have never seen any of the Hellraiser movies, but if this is an indication, I’m not sure that I want to. How does he get all those pins to stick to his face? If I wore this costume Grady would pee himself. “Come give Daddy a kiss!”
3. This costume is out of stock. Aww. I’m thinking that the boys who are buying this are not buying it for Halloween parties. Nope. It’s for something a little more private, if you know what I mean. And I know you do, you dirty minded people! … Not you, Mom.
4. I’m getting a theme here… This is all about men living their fantasy’s for one night, and blaming it on Halloween. Uh huh. You go, guy-girl.
5. No one dresses like this around here… I am obviously inviting the wrong people to my parties.
6. This is just demented. Who would wear this?
7. Hello spicy warlock guy. It looks like in your zeal to be all gothy you forgot to put on your shirt! And let’s face it. Goth people don’t have nice chests. Lies!
8. This is one of my favorites. I’ve been a vampire many, many times. Someday I’ll post a pic of Sabrina and I as vampires… And look! It’s Premium Quality! It says so in a scrolly font so you know it’s true.