Randomness for Randomness’ sake…
1. A couple of weeks ago a friend commented on how bad Q-Tips were for your ears. I use Q-Tips every single day, sometimes twice a day when I am feeling kicky. But I had always heard that they were so bad for you, that they cork-screw the earwax deep into your ear until you are completely deaf forever, and a doctor has to dig it out with a chisel. So? I decided to try to live without Q-Tips. After one week my ears were itching so badly that I had to go at ’em with a Q-Tip. It was incredibly satisfying, not only for the relief that it caused, but for the amount of grossness that I plucked out. …You’re welcome. Enjoy your oatmeal.
2. Christmas is coming. I know this because the barrage of “Where’s your Christmas List?” has begun from my Mom, Sister and Nannie. Hint: I don’t have one. Ooo! I know! I want peace on earth and a few million bucks. Go Santa, go. (And right now Sister Kristin is saying “Fine. No presents for you.”)
3. I am trying to decide what new magazine to get at Chez Chris2fer. We are continuing with House Beautiful, but I am giving up Domino. It’s just not that good. It was more advertisements than cool interiors and interesting places. So – Thoughts? What magazine’s do you get at home, and what need to they fulfill in your life? I like decorating and home magazines. And travel. I don’t like hunting or horse or sports magazines. Or Nascar magazines. Maybe TigerBeat, on a good day.
4. Do you remember when ladies “got their colors done”? I remember my mom having someone come over with about a hundred different colored scarves and laying them all over her to tell her that she looks best in Winter colors. So I was thinking. Since I only wear greens, tans and browns, does that make me an Autumn? And if so, do I look the most attractive right now, in the actual Autumn? And what if I like to wear greens, tans and browns, but I am in fact a Spring or something? What if just I am doing myself a disservice by wearing these colors? What then?
5. I still hate really, really dislike that Vicky lady on the Biggest Loser. Last night the Hubby and I came close to removing it from the Digital Recording List. The only saving grace was that her husband went home at the end. Ha! Take that, horrible little woman. I hope you gain all the weight back. I’m serious.